Monday, June 28, 2010

Gran turns 90!

I have been so fortunate in my life that my mom's parents have been a constant in my life. We have always lived in the same town and for the most part, always gone to the same church. They are precious people that have been such a huge part of my life. This weekend we had a party for Gran's 90th birthday. Actually we had 2 parties, one Friday night and the other was Saturday afternoon. Friday night we met at Franke's for supper and then Saturday was the big party. We enjoyed getting to celebrate her and her 90th birthday. It was quite an occassion because only 12 of the grandchildren, grandchildren's spouses or great grandchildren were not there. Out of a group of 90ish that is pretty amazing. Here are some of the pictures to remember such a fantastic event.

Gran

These are Grans' Siblings and then Sister-In-Law
These 2 Monkeys are so funny together!

Mom & her sisters



0 comments: